· Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier’s material
and technical documentation delivery schedule. Check that the same is in line
with Construction schedules and contractual commitments.
· Prior to the start of works, control and approve the Method
Statements submitted by the Subcontractors, ensuring their correct
application on the field.
· He/she ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and
standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities.
· He/she directly participates to the HSE activities at site as
defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures
· To check that the said schedule is kept to, and to promote
action to recover any delay.
· To check that the equipment and manpower employed by the
Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor
conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level
fixed by the same.
· Perform inspections and sign the necessary certificates as per
Site Inspection Plans.
· To prepare the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor
and co-ordinate nonconformity resolution.
· To detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same
or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes.
· To check Subcontractors’ work progress status sheets and sign
the same for approval.
· To manage vendor specialists.
· To assist the Contract Manager/Engineer in defining new prices,
in preparing amendments to subcontracts and in analysing and discussing claims.